Monday, June 9, 2008

the chung twins


Many of you know that I work in the NICU. I have been blessed to see many wonderful things and meet many wonderful people. And it is people like the Chungs that make me love my job even more. I had the pleasure of caring for their girls for ~2 months, and getting to know them over that time. John, Jamie, Addison, and Sidney- Alma and I love them all. They are a lot of fun and we try to get together when we can. Saturday we met up for a late breakfast/ early lunch at the Bongo Room. The girls are so big and so curious now, I could also say noisy, but they were always noisy. We had fun hanging out, talking, picking up the toys the girls would throw on the floor and watching Alma eat a dessert disguised as breakfast (chocolate french toast with a banana creme brulee sauce, it was ridiculously delicious). The girls turn one this July. Thank you Chungs, I love being able to see how awesome NICU graduates can be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those girls are cute! They were lucky to have you to take care of them.
You can always count on Alma to get something good and let you have a few bites. Sounds like a good time for all.

Bekah: said...

That is so sweet. I agree with Joan- what lucky girls. All the babies that get you are super lucky! I'm glad they are both doing well! How nice that you keep in touch with the family. And I must say my mouth watered as I read Alma's breakfast choice...yummy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, is that you?! I can't believe I haven't visited here before to see your cute hair! You look gorgeous. (and the babies are cute too.)