In 6 days we leave for AZ. We are so excited to be taking a vacation. We haven't been "home" since last November. So, because it has been so long I have created a couple of goals for our trip.1) Retest the theory of it being just a "Dry Heat"
2) Turn 29!!
3) Meet our niece Abigail for the first time
4) Hear our nephew Griffen talk
5) Relearn how to come to a complete stop at a stop sign (this one is vital to avoid this becoming an extremely expensive trip.)
6) Have a lot of fun with friends and family
We'll be sure to post pictures of all the fun we have when we get back.
In the meantime, I have been challenged to ask my faithful readers to post a memory they have of me. No pressure, but if you've got something good (or bad I suppose) to share- please do.
5 comments:
hope you have the greatest time!
memory #1: (more to come!)
"listening to the go-gos just makes me want to wear a big bracelet"
What - no delicious Mexican on your list of AZ to-dos? As for the memories, do the words "Diet Coke" and "deck of cards" ring any bells? I know you might call that one of your embarrassing moments, but I just think of it as a fun moment!
THE BEST NURSE EVER!!!!!!!
Amber was our litle girl's nurse in the NICU, and she rules!!!!
Please don't go work at Target :(
Happy Birthday Amber! I hope your trip is great. My memory: you make the best corncakes and snickerdoodles I have ever had.
There are so many great memories of Amber it's hard to pick - but I'm pretty sure this is one of John's favorites
Amber: "how you guys doing over there?"
Walker's Mom: "ok i think"
Amber: "well as long as he's not blue all is good!"
Walker's Mom: "OMG - that's horrible!"
The Chungs (under our breath): "tee hee hee hee"
We love ya Amber - and Happy Birthday! Hope to see you soon
Jami
Post a Comment