Friday, January 16, 2009

Really, Mother Nature? Really?

Um, it is -16 degrees here in Chicago. That doesn't even count the wind chill.
For those interested, it is -32 with the wind. Now you may all pity us.

4 comments:

MichelleY said...

I wouldn't even go outside! I froze when we were there in April - atleast you get to leave all that nasty weatgher behind REALLY SOON :) Glad you guys had fun with the Lasura's, can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Bekah: said...

I thought of you as I watched the weather news. Poor Amber. Buy some hot chocolate and a cute scraf. You deserve it.

I found $99 tickets to Chicago!!! Southwest special. When could we come? I think they only work feb-march...

Courtney said...

Man I was thinking that it was getting too hot over here (77) but at least we are not that cold, so yes, I do pity the cold you have to be in. Sorry. P.S. Lisa Coleman and her husband Jared Allen just moved to Chicago too.

Teresa said...

I feel your pain! The best was the wind chill while walking from Northwestern's parking garage on Friday.