HOUSE!!!

What a process this has been. We have been more than a little blessed. We have had blessings rain down on us through the last couple of months. We have worked hard and sacrificed much, and we are being rewarded with far more than we deserve. We found the house we wanted (in 2 days), I was offered a job (on days) that allowed us to make the offer on the house, the first offer we made was accepted and it has gone so smoothly.
We are now working out the details of making the big move back. Alma is trying to tweak his schedule as much as possible to spend a few days in the new house before he has to head to Florida for 3 months. But I definitely hope to be in AZ by the 1st week of May.
9 comments:
You definatley do deserve all of those blessings and far more. Which no doubt will come to you!
On to the house:
Oh my it is sooo Amber! I love, love, love it. I'm already looking forward to many memories being made together there. HOORAY!
May! Wow. So soon. So exciting. Good luck with the "tweaks" I hope they all work out.
Hooray to Alma for finishing. How is he?
Lastly. Thank you for the e-mail. Believe it or not I was having a rough morning. Those words were so sweet and helped me to feel better!
Love love LOVE the house!!! Carpenter style is my fave. I'm so glad you guys got the house! We're really happy for you, even though we'll miss you guys alot.
Congratulations on the house that is very exciting. Yea for being able to move back to AZ AND find a day job.
I am so excited! It is so cute!! And a little sad too because that means you are going away but I am trying to keep that inside.
It's true, you guys have worked and sacrificed. I'm so happy for you and so excited to see the new digs in person.
Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Its amazing how it all came together for you. I guess crossing toes and fingers really pays off as lucky :). Your new house is BEAUTIFUL! Your new haircut is super cute too. We will miss you two tons.
Congrats!!!! We are so happy for you and will miss you! We'll have to get together one day before you go, Diva is insisting on this :)
The house is so so cute!! We are so excited for yall, really excited!! Will miss yall lots.
Ginger, TJ and Will
The house is adorable!! Congrats on everything! And yeah for day jobs!
Post a Comment