happy birthday to my favorite person in the whole world!
I love you.
And here are some other people I love that had Bdays in July.
Joan- she's my bestie. always someone to look up to. she makes me laugh- always.
MG- a fantastic friend, the kind with attention to detail about others. She is awesome.
America-land of the free & home of the brave, a wonderful place to live.

4 comments:
Alma & Amber -- I figured I would miss you, but I felt your loss painfully last week. For the first time since living here, I locked my freakin' self out of my house! I never did find a proper replacement for the Keeper of the Keys position I currently have open at Mitchell, Inc. I took for granted how much i relied on y'all.
Happy Birthday to Alma! And everyone else in July! Hope you had an awesome time in Florida!
Happy Birthday Alma! Hope the day was great!
Happy birthday Alma...my birthday is this month and Nate is going to go to scout camp for it! Anyhow, I was really commenting to tell Amber that I am funny! Sometimes. You should read the post about "shopping for boobies." I think it is pretty funny! And I need to add your blog to our list. I have visited it a few times while on other people's blogs. I'm just bad about adding all of my friends when I find them in the blogosphere. And, I think nate would like to know what Alma is up to. I know more about what his friends are doing than he does sometimes (because they - well the wives- have blogs!).
Post a Comment