Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Hope you all had a happy holiday, long weekend!! Aside from honoring those that have secured our freedoms which we all should do, I am pretty sure that holidays like Memorial Day and Labor Day are to be celebrated mainly by those who own boats. I worked and saved tiny lives, and got time and a half!! So no barbeques, picnics, or boat rides for me- but I brought a burger and watermelon for lunch, just as good. I am also at work today, so it will be some time before this blog is read worthy. I promise to add pictures and all the funny anecdotes you can handle. I definitely accept and appreciate all input and recommendations!!

5 comments:

MichelleY said...

So glad I found you...Aaron didn't tell me you really started one! Now I can know what you guys are up to everyday (like Nacho). Cute picture - is that from Chicago? Sorry you had to work on Monday - but you gotta love time and a half right?

Bekah: said...

hooray! i am so happy that you started one! im looking forward to MANY fun and entertaining posts.

baby is coming thursday! hooray, we can't wait!

love you guys!

Sarah Beau Bera said...

Sarah was here. Thanks for the comment.

Courtney said...

Yay, you have a blog. I don't know how long you have had it but I just saw it with the comment you left me. Now I can keep up with what you are doing. I was wondering what happened to your news letter but I guess this replaced it. Hope things are great with you guys.

Ashleigh said...

Hi! I found your blog through Courtney's! I have been wondering what was going on with you just a few weeks ago for some reason. You guys look so cute together and looks like life is great for you! I am so glad! This will be fun to keep in touch. Have fun blogging. It is very addicting. You can find us at www.abutlerfamily.blogspot.com. :)