Friday, June 6, 2008
a visit to the windy city
So, we have had a couple of visitors here in Chicago. Most recently we had the pleasure of hosting Marcy and Mary-Grace. I should say I had the pleasure, because they came during Alma's finals week and he barely saw them and never got to play. We had a great time hanging out and we took the famous Chicago River Architectural Boat Tour. This was the second time for me, but just like the first- it totally rained while we were on the boat. Just wanted to say a big "Thank you" to those who have been able to come and see us. It helps to have a little bit of home so close every once in a while. Here are some pictures of the fun!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah memories of our sweet card game in the grass watching those large people try and manuever the 4 seater bikes!! Thanks again for the fun trip - we love you guys!
Yeah! You have a blog and I found my way to it. It looks great.
It's so Amber that you took watermelon and a hamburger to work on Memorial day.
I'm glad you had a fun time with M & MG while they were there. When ever Chicago is on a TV show or movie I always look for buildings I saw when we went on the boat tour. Good times.
Love you lots,
Joan
Post a Comment