Monday, July 21, 2008

Going Green

I just wanted to share my new found love of Green Bags!! We have all seen the commercials, and I am sure we have all asked ourselves, Do those things really work? I am here to tell you YES!! They do work and they are totally awesome. I hate when produce goes bad, not just because it is a waste of money- but also because I hate sorting through half-nasty, half-good produce. GROSS! Never again, thanks to Debbie Meyer and her glorious Green Bags, which are reusable. We found them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and saved money too by using one of the 20% off coupons. Give them a try and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Bekah: said...

really?? no way! im glad you plugged them because i've been wondering, they just seemed too good to be true!

and thanks for the BB&B tip!