Friday, July 11, 2008

happy birthday alma





Today Alma turns 30!! So I would like to say Happy Birthday to my favorite person in the whole world, my Husband. Here are 30 things you may or may not know about Alma.

1. He is ALL about family
2. He is a PEACEMAKER, likes everyone to be happy

3. He loves music
4. He sings in the car, even if he doesn't know the words

5. His FAITH is powerful
6. His LAUGH is contagious

7. His smile makes others smile
8. He is kind & generous

9. He LOVES ice cream!
10. He is great with kids and will be a great dad.

11. He is super SMART
12. He loves to play volleyball

13. He is tall, dark, & Handsome
14. He will watch any show that is about sharks

15. He LOVES peanut butter
16. He will be a great OPTOMETRIST

17. He speaks Portuguese
18. Not that great w/ names, but will always recognize a face

19. He never skips breakfast
20. He can't read in the car

21. Wants to name a kid Teancum
22. He will settle to name our dog Teancum

23. He is a great artist
24. He looks great in a tie, even though he hates them

25. Loves to learn
26. Hates it when you touch his NECK

27. He likes to shop
28. He is HILARIOUS, always makes me laugh

29. His favorite color is Gray
30. He is an awesome husband

5 comments:

MichelleY said...

Happy Birthday Alma! Hope you have a great weekend of celebrating!

Bekah: said...

Alma is all of those things. He is an amazing guy. We sure love him. He is one of the happiest, kindest, most easy going people. He is so much fun to be around.

HAPPY 30th dude! Hope you have a fabulous weekend, wish we could be there to celebrate with you! I'm sure Amber will do a sufficent job spoiling you- she always plans great things! We love you guys!

Bekah: said...

Amber, I love you. Thank you for those way so sweet comments. You are amazing. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Alma is the best. You could also add that everyone likes Alma, I mean come on, how could you not?
I hope the party was fun I hope you post some pictures from it.
I'm still pretty sad that I missed the taste by one day last year. This year I wouldn't be able to eat anything good anyway due to pregnancy induced heartburn. Maybe next year.

from Dicy said...

Alma - did you know that Joey also LOVES peanut butter? When he is being hungry and paranoid, I force feed him two inches of peanut butter slathered all over a granola bar.