Thursday, August 21, 2008

Proud to Present

We have a new "niece"..... introducing
CORA KAY!!!
Isn't she so cute?! We are so proud of Joan, who was just a covered wagon away from having this baby "pioneer style". You are so strong and awesome, what a great example you are to me. We wish we could be there to help out and to meet little Miss Cora, but we are already in love with her. Alma says, "I know Cora and Amber are family because they sleep exactly in the same position- hands on the face!!" Congratulations to Joan and Joe, you guys are wonderful parents and we love you very much. Get some rest and enjoy your time with that sweet new spirit.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, she is so tiny. Congratulations to Joe and Joan. I was wondering when Joan was going to have her because I saw her little counter on her blog was past due. How are you guys? Glad to hear you had a nice, safe, and fun trip out here.

Bekah: said...

What a doll. Congrats to Joan, I'm glad she isn't as outnumbered in her house full of boys. Although she can't really complain because I think her 2 boys are two of the cutest ever!