Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my life

My life is EASY. I have a GOOD life. I am blessed to be HEALTHY, HAPPY, and LOVED.
I say these things because I have seen a couple of blogs of families that are suffering. They are amazing for the way they are dealing with their trials. I don't know these people, I don't even know anyone who directly knows them either, but I am amazed. And ashamed, because I have complained, whined, and stressed about things that don't really matter. I read about what they are going through and I am struck dumb. {I know most of you don't believe that there is a time when I cannot talk, but it is true} A lump is in my throat, my heart aches and my eyes water. I have it easy, and I am so grateful for it.

7 comments:

MichelleY said...

It's amazing how you can cry and feel so much for someone you have never even met. I have a GOOD life too - mostly because of my husband and his good family and how good they are to me. Love you!

Sarah Beau Bera said...

I believe that there is a time when you cannot talk, but I always assumed it was when you were sleeping or underwater or giving Alma the silent treatment. J/k. J/k. When are you coming home?

Bekah: said...

amen. well said.

Sarah Beau Bera said...

I'm answering your question on my blog - why should you have to revisit for an answer right. The answer is no. He doesn't know I posted his senior picture on my blog. In fact Jared is the last person in the world who would read my blog willingly. I don't say that to evoke some sort of pity or anything. I don't care. He hears everything I blog about first hand so why read about it.

Teresa said...

That's a really cute picture. thanks for the thoughts.

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Love the comment. I have had those same thoughts too!! We've been watching family and loved ones go through some tough times and I have been realizing how blessed I am!! Life might be crazy and busy right now, but it is wonderful!! I love that we can sort of keep in touch through blogs!! take care!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way sometimes! But then I forget and resort to wallowing in my own misery again.

New blog address:
http://beccaiswaitingfortheweekend.blogspot.com/