Now to his lovely wife Joan- my best friend. She and I bonded when Joe left for his mission, and have been close friends ever since. We were roommates, classmates (History of the Beatles- thank you ASU) and vacation buddies. She was also such a good example to me, someone I could always turn to for the best advice. She is an awesome mom, and such a generous, fun-loving person- I learn so much from her. She has moved her family as the Air force has demanded, she has endured long absences of her husband as he completed training, and she has done it with more grace and patience than I could ever muster.
I love you both. Thank you for what you have done for me and what you have taught me.
2 comments:
I love them too! Hooray!
Amber-
That was nice of you to say those things about us. You made Joe tear up. We love you guys and think you are great for all of the things that you are doing too.
Miss you tons.
Love,
Joan and Joe
Post a Comment