Monday, October 27, 2008

a teeny halloweeny

This is me and Alek, my cute little primary who has been my friend for the last 8 weeks. I made him a Halloween costume so that he could feel a part of the festivities. Once I got the costume on him I couldn't stop laughing because he just looked so cute, it fit him perfectly!
I know you are all thinking, "Oh my gosh, he is so tiny!!" But he is so much bigger than he was, so to me he is a big boy now. {even though infant socks are like knee high boots on him}
The best part was that his mom told me that all of her kids have been a pumpkin on their 1st Halloween. I have always been one for tradition, guess it was fate.



3 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute and look at you being all Martha Stewart and making a darling pumpkin costume. Ethan was a pumpkin for his 1st Halloween too, but I bought his, not that creative. This year he will be a monkey.

Bekah: said...

I cannot believe that tiny little thing is a big boy! wow! what a cutie. the socks are absolutely adorable! love the pumpkin costume! you are so sweet. your patients and their families are so lucky.

Joey said...

Oh my gosh, Amber I could die at your cutie-pie Halloween costume. Honestly, if I were Alek's Mom, I think I would seriously cry at how sweet you are.