Monday, October 27, 2008

tiger for halloween?

This year we decided to attend the Boo Bash at ICO. I am not very creative when it comes to costume ideas, in fact I am terrible at it. But I made a list of things we could be as a couple and we decided on Tiger Woods and his Caddy.


Above is our patented pose for the occasion. We are "judging the putt". Below are the pictures for your comparison. Let us know how you think we did. It was great to see people do double takes at "Tiger" as we walked down the street. In fact the drunker people got the more they believed he actually was Tiger Woods. People were even offering advice in the line for the men's room, here is the edited version: "Dude, Tiger, you gotta switch to Titleist!! Man, Nike is what blew out your knee." (the conversation was probably twice as long, but like I said I edited it for content. Not sure if Alma let them down by telling them he wasn't actually Tiger Woods, probably not-- he's just too nice for that)

Unfortunately our camera died as the night was beginning, so we didn't get any pictures of how great our friends looked. I will say that the beauty of going as something "sporty" instead of "cute" is that your feet don't hurt at the end of the night. Just a tip for next year ladies!


3 comments:

Bekah: said...

hilarious! we are cracking up. we've always thought alma looked uncannily like him! you nailed it to a tee... (haha)

but michael wants me to say that amber looks more like a caddy than alma looks like Tiger. So I guess you nailed it too Amber!

Teresa said...

Your costumes were amazing! So cool. If you move to AZ, you can re-use next year!

Joey said...

Oh my gosh, it's almost weird how well Alma pulls off the Tiger Woods thing.