Monday, November 10, 2008
Autumn
Autumn, Fall, whatever you call it-- it is my favorite season. Cooler temps, but not too cold. Jeans and sweaters, but no pesky jackets or coats. Beautiful colors all around, and delicious foods to bake and eat. Since we live so far away from our friends and family we have always tried to include a picture in our Christmas cards. It became my quest to get a Fall photo, since we had already tackled winter and summer in Chicago. So the day after the wedding we went to Cantigny Park, which is in Wheaton (or at least very close to Wheaton), and with the help of the Sugs (pictured looking very cute below) we got some pretty good ones. The temperature wasn't very Fall like, 28 degrees, but the trees and leaves cooperated nicely. The pictures shown below are just a sample, you will have to wait to see the one we actually picked!
This is definitely one of my favorites, but Alma said I couldn't send it to everyone, as if people don't know we kiss. Sometimes it can be challenging to have a husband who cares what stuff looks like, but in the end I wouldn't have it any other way.
I think we were just as cold here as we were when we took the winter photo, standing in snow. Oh well, worth it. Because I think they are pretty good! Maybe one day when I get a better camera they will be even better, though maybe I will wait until they invent one that auto-airbrushes. That would be amazing- though I might develop delusions of grandeur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the pictures of you guys! Soooooo cute!!! Gorgeous backgrounds too.
amber and alma kissing in the park ... first comes love than comes marriage ... than comes... ha we love that you kiss! great photos!
Post a Comment