Monday, November 10, 2008

awesome gift

Today in the mail I got an awesome gift. You might be thinking: kinda early for Christmas, kinda late for birthday. All I am thinking is with a gift this cool it is right on time for any occasion.
My good friend Marcy made this for me, and was so awesome and thoughtful that she not only handmade me an apron (one of my favorite gifts to receive) she made sure it coordinated with my kitchen. If you look closely the trim on the apron matches my curtains. How cool is that?!!?
Thank you Marcy, I LOVE it! And love you too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I want an awesome apron..and awesome kitchen.

Angie said...

What a cute apron! That IS an awesome gift...

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

So cute, it even matches your apartment deco!