Below you will see everyone posed in front of our Christmas tree (never mind that everyone is taller than the tree)...
Ronnie, Dave & Jessica
Alma instituted a contest and everyone began some very good decorating in hopes of achieving the best looking cookie title. The picture to the left shows some very original ideas (although sadly all the cookie awesomeness couldn't be caught on film, edible art is so short lived)... the Incredible Hulk (Alma's creation.. as well as the Christmas light he turned into a fish.. so creative), Santa with a jet pack (thank you Jim- he's an engineer), and MC Hammer- gingerbread style (Dave styled the parachute pants after a pair of his very own). We had a lot of fun, a very memorable last Christmas at ICO.
1 comment:
Looks like yummy cookies and a fun time. By the way, how did you get the four small pictures side by side and underneath each other. I swear everytime I try to do something like that with blogger it just never works out, I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Post a Comment