Thursday, January 22, 2009
dreaming in LEGO
I have never been much of a video game person, or maybe I should say I have never been very good at video games. Alma has had an XBOX 360 for a couple of years but I never really got involved with it-- unless you count buying it, or taking it back for a new one 3 times as being involved (word to the wise...always buy the extended warranty, it has saved us tons!). When we took it back for a 3rd time, the new one came with more memory and 2 free games. Lego Indiana Jones looked fun at first glance, and I was hooked when I realized I could actually play. It is so fun breaking things, building things, and solving the puzzles. I have even dreamt in Lego (this might be when others take a break, or get help, but not me!) Give it a try, I think you'll love it! Plus it is really fun playing video games with my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Carina and Charles both like playing the Lego Star Wars although I never got into it. Give me the old school video games where there is only one path to follow and one direction to go. The whole wandering around trying to figure out what to do has been lost on me.
Videogame time with the spouses are the best! Best wishes with the Lego I.J.
Post a Comment