So I have been tagged! The assignment was the 4th picture in the 4th folder. I guess I am meant to pass this on, so.... to Bekah R., Joan L., and Michelle Y, are you up to the challenge?
Here is my handsome husband. This picture was taken during our trip to San Diego for our 5th wedding anniversary. We decided to do something big because we knew once he entered school there would not be the time nor the money for such adventures. We had such a fun time. Ice cream on the boardwalk, lunch on the beach, cute little b&b, mexican food in Old Town, walking hand in hand, fireplace in our room, and the relaxing atmosphere of San Diego. I have been missing San Diego lately: its perfect weather and proximity to our home, all the fun things to do there, and did I mention the weather?
Don't you love where looking at a photo can take you? I think I feel warmer already!
2 comments:
Happy 5th!...I mean...a couple years ago :). It's amazing what picture tags bring out. San Diego is definitely sounding nice right now.
Sounds NICE... especially now. Is it May yet?? ;)
Post a Comment