Calling all fingers of those who love and care for us. Please cross yourselves. We need all the luck we can get as I wait to find out if I am offered a job. We found the house we love, just need the job. Now that I am thinking about it, I am extending this message to all the toes as well.
And heck, why not all the shooting stars, eyelashes on the face, tunnels where you hold your breath, clasps on necklaces that have to be turned around, digital clocks displaying the same numbers as the time, blowing dandelions, and I will go so far as to say birthday candles, and any other wishes you can think of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
everything i can possibly cross is crossed. and i'll be sure to remember you through the many tunnels in portland, when i'm wearing a necklace or come across a dandelion!
HOORAY!!!!
GOOD LUCK. we'll even do better than toe crossing and pray for you!
Wishing you all the luck! Where did you guys find the house that you love? Where did you apply for a job/jobs? Hope everything goes well.
toes and fingers are corssed for you guys. Best of luck! We'll keep you in our prayers too!
Good Luck !!!!!!!
ditto to all above. let me know when you know. hope thing go good tomorrow.
love ya
We will definitely be wishing/hoping/thinking/praying for you guys! Good luck on the job and the house!
I am in the bus trying to cross as many things as possible and looking just absolutely ridiculous but if it means you might get a job it is worth it!
I am totally conflicted here. I hope that you get the job AND house of your dreams.... but do you have to leave chicago to do it? we will miss you too much!
Post a Comment