Thank you to everyone who contorted their limbs and sacrificed their own wishes to benefit us. You are all amazing because.... it TOTALLY WORKED!
I got a job! and what is even better than that, I got a DAY job! St. Joe's in Phoenix. I was so happy I almost crossed myself and said a Hail Mary.
and because I got a job... we put an offer on a house! and it was accepted!
It is still really new, and I suppose things could still go wrong... but I am pretty confident that all is well. I will give more details at a later time.
Thank you so much for all your love and support. Couldn't do it without all of you cheering us on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am seriously tearing up. I could not be any happier for the two of you. All your dreams are coming true {most of them anyway!} and there could not be anyone more deserving. We are so proud of you both and so so happy for you. You deserve so many blessings and so much happiness!
Congratulations on the day job, woohoo and the house in Agritopia. You've been in love with that place for as long as I can remember. Hooray!
You better send me house plans and lets start decorating room by room! So so so exciting!
So does this mean you will be joining Alma in Arizona?
We love you!
BEST....NEWS.....EVER!!!!!
Love ya!
Hooray! When you move here, you, Sarah and I will have to go out and celebrate...
Congratulations!! That is so exciting that you got a job and a day job at that when I heard that so many hospitals aren't hiring right now.
Yeah! I agree with Becca let's hang out once you get here.
congrats! Keep up posted on the deats :).
Congratulations on both! We are SO happy that everything seems to be working out. YAY!
thank goodness, its been tough getting things done with my fingers crossed all the time!
Post a Comment