who I am going to see? {I gave you 3 clues.}
Hooray & Finally.
This Wednesday I am off to Florida to see that handsome man. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. The slightest thing will send me into a fit of giggles. I am smiling all the time. I am constantly willing time to go faster until I leave and hoping it will come to a grinding halt once I am there. We have plans to watch 4th of July fireworks on the beach {romantic} and to go on an airboat tour of the Everglades {not sure how romantic this is, but we'll do our best}. We'll also celebrate his birthday a couple of days early.It has been 6 weeks since I have seen my husband. 6 very long weeks.
I have started my job, which has filled some time- oh and given me a check. It is so nice to get paid. And friends and family have been so good as to keep me busy and distracted when they can. Yellow house has kept me safe and cool, while also keeping me busy with dusting and cleaning. Oh, and Netflix is amazing too.
I'll try to remember to take lots of pictures that way I can show you all how much fun I had in Florida.
4 comments:
Hope that time does come to a grinding halt for you once you are in Florida. I hope that you have a fabulous time and get to enjoy every possible moment with the hubby. Have fun!
Yaaaaay! Have FUN in florida!!! I'm so happy for you!
Hey Alma & Amber! Long time no see! Alma, I'm so glad you found our blog, because that post of Amber's Brow Wars is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time! Have fun in Florida!
Ohhh... I hope you had so much fun! We miss you and wish you were closer so that we could distract you with fresh french fries. Glad to hear you are doing well and loving your little yellow house. Happy birthday to Alma!
Post a Comment