Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Coco



LUCKY for me I got to spend a lot of time with the L family last week.
It was so nice to: laugh with them, play with the kids, pick out a new outfit for Cora (as seen above, I couldn't resist-- look how cute. I could go bankrupt dressing that little girl),
go out to eat, drive around, eat breakfast at my house, play operando (spanish operation),
and hug & kiss them.
Isn't Coco just so cute. I love her little cheerleading pose and her bright smiling face.
Yes, the rest of the family was there.... but the camera only had eyes for her.

4 comments:

Bekah: said...

Oh she is so adorable. I'm not sure how much time we will spend in the valley. I may just go down the day I fly out, I try to avoid Mesa this time of year... but I'll call you if we end up spending some time there. I'd LOVE to see you and your house!

Marko said...

Yes, finally the weather is warmer, and poof, staright to 90 degrees. So we are now complaining how hot and humid it is. Diva is loving it though, she is constantly on the move, endless energy. Pretty tiring for us oldies though.
Hope you are enjoying the Yellow House, and the Giselle likes her new home as well.

Anonymous said...

She is very adorable, if I do say so myself.
Thanks for letting us hang at your new casa.
Sorry I didn't call you back. Joe and I were on our get-away.
I hope we can hang next week.

Angie said...

Cutest little outfit EVER! And she is pretty adorable too. Glad you're having fun!!!