Becca tagged me, here goes....
8 Things I did Yesterday:
-hung out with some of my very favorite people
-ate MFY & Little Caeser's, and then had a flash back
-slept in until 7:30!
-got lots of open mouth kisses from my baby niece
-read 1/3 of Pride and Prejudice
-laughed
-shaved my legs (about time!!)
-was grateful I had a day off
8 Things I look forward to:
-going to Florida to see Alma
-knowing people at work
-getting something other than bills in the mail
-calls from people I love
-Alma graduating
-not being called to Primary (fingers crossed)
-reconnecting with friends
-delicious food
8 Things I wish I could do:
-enjoy working out (boring)
-work part-time, but get paid for full-time
-speak better Spanish
-get laser hair removal
-be 2 inches taller.... okay 3
-be more social
-go to Hawaii for graduation
-have beautiful thick hair
8 shows I watch on TV:
-The Office
-Masterpiece Mystery
-Criminal Minds
-House
-George Stephanopolous
-Dateline
-CBS Sunday Morning
-So You Think You Can Dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
laser hair removal! I should have thought of that...
Your '8-things i wish i could do' list is brilliant. I totally agree. Hope you're doing well. When does Alma get home??
Post a Comment