Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Opening Pandora's Box

Okay, so I am not saying that this is new. I actually heard of it a long time ago. But have you ever liked something and then forgot about it for a long time only to rediscover that you now LOVE it? Pandora Radio is my new favorite thing. It is so fun, I find it hard to turn it off because I am always waiting to hear the next song. I am listening right now!
Let me back track for those who might not know what it is. Pandora.com = making your own radio station. You type in artists or song titles and they play things that are just like it. You can put in anything you want. I have heard songs that I love that I would have never heard otherwise. Then for extra fun you can "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" a song. If you "thumbs down" it, they never play it again.
I LOVE it! My radio station is called "Phantom Limb Radio". Do any of you have stations? I would love to hear them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds awesome and very amberesque. i'll have to give it a try.

Unknown said...

Try a Livio Radio. It has Pandora on it and no commercials or monthly fees! Here's the site for it. http://tinyurl.com/blog-jnl