

My sister-in-law and I have recently been trying to decide who had
the worst eyebrows when we were young. She recently sent me this
the worst eyebrows when we were young. She recently sent me this
picture of herself with the caption "I win!", but I think she is being too
hasty. First, she is super cute with a fantastic smile and wonderful
skin. And in general she has better quality hair than I have. But let's
focus on the brows themselves, shall we?
Color- we both have very dark brows, which makes them stand out
Amount- we both have them in abundance
Shape- here is where they differ, and where I think I win worst brow
title. Rachael actually has some arc, some feminine shape to her brows.
I, on the other hand, have Bert and Ernie brows.
(I will give you a minute to look back, laugh, and say,
"that is what they remind me of!")
So I think I have proven my case. And we can all be grateful that tweezers
found their way into my life.
skin. And in general she has better quality hair than I have. But let's
focus on the brows themselves, shall we?
Color- we both have very dark brows, which makes them stand out
Amount- we both have them in abundance
Shape- here is where they differ, and where I think I win worst brow
title. Rachael actually has some arc, some feminine shape to her brows.
I, on the other hand, have Bert and Ernie brows.
(I will give you a minute to look back, laugh, and say,
"that is what they remind me of!")
So I think I have proven my case. And we can all be grateful that tweezers
found their way into my life.
6 comments:
I think you both win best shoulder pads! Ha ha I'm so funny.
Ohhh, she's gonna be mad at you for putting that up! Hey...Sarah and I want to hang out.
you win... but you have yet to see mine! just wait. the other day Bryn saw a picture of me and asked why I looked so scary. I asked her why she thought I was scary and she said "your eyebrows look mean"
NO JOKE! I almost died laughing...
I miss you! How are you surviving? I am overdue for a phonecall, I'll try this weekend.
We got your cute card in the mail. It proudly adorns our fridge!
I say...it's a tie but where did you get that sweet shirt??
Hahah, i love seeing pictures of people from when they were younger... You do have some sweet eyebrows!
I love this post! This is halarious :).
Post a Comment