Thursday, May 28, 2009

question?

What do you get when you have 3 creative kids and the coolest Auntie/Babysitter ever?




Rock & Roll Dance Party that's what!!
(The costumes were all their own ideas and I had to close my eyes
while they got ready to announce themselves)

The day that I dropped Alma off at the airport, I came home and haphazardly packed a bag and headed for Prescott Valley. The home of some of my favorite people. We have always loved the drive up there, the weather, and of course the company. We are still considering eventually settling there. They were such a great distraction for me, exactly what I needed to lift my spirits. There was delicious food, swimming (I haven't swam in years!), movies, beautiful weather, BBQ, games, dancing, crafting, and so much more. Thanks family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you go hang with the Prescott Yams. Looks like a fun time. It will be fun when they can come and stay with you. Hope things are going good.

Anonymous said...

You are a cool aunt!

Courtney said...

Looks like fun times.

Angie said...

That's awesome... Glad you had fun! Hope you're loving your new home!

Ashleigh said...

Hi! It was so good to hear from you! Looks like things are going very well for you guys! I love your house, it is beautiful! We will have to keep in touch better. :)