Friday, May 22, 2009

broken



I put my husband on a plane this morning.
He will be gone for 12 weeks.
My heart is broken.
I am too sad to be eloquent... this sucks!

I have heard it all.. "it will be worth it", "it will go by so fast", "you can fly to see each other", "you'll both be so busy, it will go fast", "it will be okay".
Well it doesn't feel okay. Okay? I know all of theses things are true, I do. Deep down. But it will take me a little more time to bring that deep down up to the surface.

Until then, no mascara or probably eyeliner either. And maybe slightly more chocolate than I would eat at any other time. And definitely more time on the phone than I have ever spent in my life.
ugh, I am tired of talking about this...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. We love you.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Alma is cute.

Bekah: said...

:( This is how I feel for you. SAD! It does SUCK!

Teresa said...

I can't imagine how hard it is. I'm thinking its definitely a million times harder than waiting for a missionary. You have done it all. I will pray that the time flies for you (and that the chocolate is great).

Marko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marko said...

You didn't tell us the name of your house yet?!?!