Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random Love

In honor of a month that honors {love}, and because I {love} randomness-- here is a random list of things that I {love}.

- Realizing you still know the words to a song you {love} but haven't heard in a while
- Rolling over in bed and finding that super comfortable spot
- That little pocket of melted butter on a roll
- When your nail polish dries smooth and shiny
- The smell of rain, orange blossoms, watermelon, and bacon
- Suddenly laughing at a story you heard ages ago
- Checking off that last item on a long to do list
- Shoes that are cute and comfortable
- Ice cream with strawberries and caramel
- A clean house
- Presents out of the blue
- Handwritten notes
- Listening to the radio super loud in the car
- Baby sneezes
- My wedding ring sparkling in the sun
- My husband's laugh

I could keep going. It is so great to make lists like this from time to time. It is such an amazing reminder of all the great things in life to smile about.
Of course my husband, family and friends I {love}-- but they aren't random.
Happy upcoming {love} day to you all! And if you are reading this I guarantee you made the list!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I loved this list! It was a great reminder for me after a very long day. Happy love day!

Johnny and Betsye Park said...

This is a great list and post! I love it and we wish you and Alma the best reunion ever!! Miss you!

Joan said...

I love this, it is so Amber!