To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with. --Mark Twain
This is the person who chose to divide his joy with me, and I have never been happier in my life.
In fact, I didn't think it was possible to be this happy- especially in love. I am glad to be wrong.
My sweet valentine thought ahead and sent me these lovely flowers. I have been carrying them around the house, when I move to a new room they follow. Aren't I a lucky girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love love LOVE your tulips! They are gorgeous. What a thoughtful husband! He's coming home SO soon.....!
I think you two lovebirds are already back together, yes?! We are sad that we didn't get Alma over for one last dinner, but happy know that the world is finally back in balance now that the fabulous Yamamotos are together again (and permanently!). Don't forget us when you are here in May. We'd love to have you over or even be your home base for the celebrations. Yay for love!
Such sweet posts. Congratulations on making it through! I hope your permanent reunion is amazing!
So nice! They are very beautiful. I can totally see you taking them into the next room with you.
I'm glad you are in love.
Post a Comment