Well here she is.. our latest addition to the family... Coconut (I call her Coco).
Coco joined our family on March 6th out of pure necessity since it is nearly impossible to be a one car family in AZ when you both work, especially since I work in downtown Phoenix.
It is my first car with power windows and locks, cruise control, MP3 jack, and no previous owner.
Coco joined our family on March 6th out of pure necessity since it is nearly impossible to be a one car family in AZ when you both work, especially since I work in downtown Phoenix.
It is my first car with power windows and locks, cruise control, MP3 jack, and no previous owner.
We are super happy with the CR-V. But she does have one little short-coming. She came with the dreaded car payment. We have been so fortunate to not have a car payment for so long. So with addition comes subtraction (to my bank account). But we got a great deal and Alma is excited to not have to get up at 5 am and drive 32 miles four times a day. Happy driving in this beautiful spring weather.
7 comments:
Very nice and fun. Wow, what blonde hair you have. Looks cute.
Oohhh!! How exciting! We know what you mean about being a one-car family... It's hard when you're not living in downtown Chicago! We're having to look into a new addition as well. Congrats on yours... Coco is beautiful! And you look great driving it! Love your hair.
I've got to see Coco in the flesh. I sort of forgot you were private until today.
And, no worries we always invite with a no strings attached invitation! :)
Coco is beautiful! Definitely time to reward yourselves for your many years of hardwork and schooling. A little better than Chicago bus stops in a foot of snow, right?!
Congrats on your awesome car! I love CR-V's. Yours is especially pretty and very appropriate for AZ - white with tinted windows! You guys are sooo adorable. We miss you!
A new car! So exciting!
Coco is totally awesome. I heard she is really good for farting in.
You are so lucky! I liked the split cargo in the back.
Post a Comment