This board is not a written test, it is a practical exam.
He does an exam on a patient while a proctor observes and grades him on everything from technique to the way he interacts with the patient.
He has all day tomorrow to practice with his friends.
I helped him prepare too. I let him practice putting in my contacts and taking them out because it is a skill he will have to perform. And I also nagged him daily to study. That's helping, right??
He takes the exam on Saturday at 12 noon.
Wish him luck... I know he doesn't need it- but it never hurts to have your friends pulling for you. I mean, who wouldn't want to have this guy as their optometrist?
8 comments:
Good luck, Alma!! We know you'll do great. And yes, the Park's would most definitely prefer Alma as our optometrist. So maybe we'll travel to AZ for our yearly eye exam. Miss you guys!
Good luck to Alma! I am sure he will do great. Hey if you ever get bored without him you could always trek on over to us:)
Good luck Alma! We are all crossing our eyes for you :)
ROFL Michelle's comment was funny...
I already have my own hot Opt, so I'll leave Alma for you ;)
Best wishes! Alma saved Cameron on his boards, wish we could do the same for Alma :). We'll remember him in our prayers on saturday instead. Congrats on wrapping up school!
Oh yay! Good luck to Alma! And congrats to both of you on surviving school!
I was wondering why you hadn't updated your blog for as long as I hadn't. Apparently your private blog doesn't show up in my dashboard thing on blogger. Then my invite to view your blog expired. It's weird you sent me an invitation. I just figured it out yesterday. So sorry I was accidentally ignoring you.
I will now comment on all my missed posts of yours.
I love you!
I'm sure Alma has already done great on his exams! When are you back in Chicago so we can celebrate? Save a moment or two for us. We would love to feed you, give you rides, or just stop by to say hello!
Post a Comment