Thursday, November 18, 2010

Labels

I have been thinking lately about {labels}. How am I labeled?
Whimsical? Almost never, even if I try.
Rational? Almost always, even if I don't try.
Funny? Sure. Fun loving? Mostly- except when I am being over rational.
Spontaneous? Hardly. (not even when I try planning being spontaneous)
Spunky? Sure I am called spunky nearly every day.

and then it hit me... the perfect label for me...

{RANDOM}

For those who know me well, this is no surprise. It is just something
I have discovered/re-discovered about myself.

3 comments:

Angie said...

This post made me laugh. I think 'spunky' works well though. And 'funny' too. I don't even want to know what I'm labeled as...

Johnny and Betsye Park said...

I agree with Ang. I like 'spunky' and 'funny'...and 'awesome'! xo

Teresa said...

I definitely agree with the "funny label"...you are great at spicing up life for anyone who comes in contact. Those babies in the NICU are especially lucky :). I wish we would've had you as our nurse with Erica!