Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thai-phoid Amber

We are about to get a little personal.
I love Thai food- it doesn't love me back.
Through this experience I am learning that I may not handle rejection all that well.
Me and Thai, well we are on our 5th try. Thai didn't even let me down gently, but I keep going back hoping next time will be different. When will I learn my lesson? I thought I was smarter than this...

5 comments:

Courtney said...

You are funny. I have to say that I have never tried Thai food and this post didn't make me more encouraged to do so:)

Teresa said...

Sometimes its worth it???...just like pregnancy...I think we forget and keep going back for more.

MichelleY said...

and i thought that's what we were having for our family Christmas dinner?

Bekah: said...

how sad. we are getting a divorce. we will have to find new thai food friends. i don't think i could have a life without thai food.

Angie said...

Hmm. Is it weird that this made me crave thai food??