Saturday, March 31, 2012

I admit...freely

that I totally suck at blogging. Is it because nothing noteworthy or exciting happens in our life? Is it because we don't capture all things in pictures? Is it because I am super busy? Is it because I don't have kids? Is it because I hate being on the computer? Is it because no one would read it anyway? Is it my payback for publicly boycotting Facebook? 
Whatever the reason is I haven't quite decided if it is something I need to work on or something I need to let go. In the mean time, I might post on our recent trip to Chicago...at least I plan on it. We'll see.

3 comments:

MichelleY said...

glad to see you are back at blogging.i like reading about you guys :) hope your trip to chicago was fun....that was when lily's eye got bad, otherwise alma would have been my first call, believe me!

morgan larsen said...

Loved your comment... I am afraid to visit C7 for that exact reason! But mostly I am writing to tell you DON'T STOP BLOGGING!! Please??

Teresa said...

I'm so glad you haven't let Facebook kill the Blogging star :). Any blogging we can get from you is fantastic. Pre twinners, I completely empathize and would blog about parking meters in Chicago and free Frostys from the ghetto Wendy's drive thru (if I blogged at all). I love hearing from you, and am still cracking up about your Snowbird assessment. I'm with Morgan...stay true, stay strong, don't stop!! Can't wait to hear about your Chi-town trip.