Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Winter in AZ

There are a few ways to tell when it is winter in Arizona...
1- The calendar. Winter usually happens around November/December
2- The weather. It actually gets cool at night, and triple digit temps are no longer in the forecast.
3- My rants while driving no longer include the name of the car model that is causing me duress, but
rather the name of the state on the license plate. I'll give you an example from today, "Holy Crap Iowa, take the turn!!"  

I would like to thank the Snowbirds/Winter visitors for the increased revenues seen in our state when they visit, but would like them to answer one question for me...

How do you make it all the way from Iowa/Illinois/Ohio/Manitoba/Alberta to Arizona alive when you drive the way you do??

1 comment:

Angie said...

You make me laugh Amber! But ya know, I really hope that it's ME one day that's ticking you off on the road. Iowa could really use a trip to warm Arizona... And it's only November. :)