Here is the wreath I made for our front door. Thank you JoAnn's for your awesome sales.
Here was my experiment with decor in the dining room. I like it, but at first I was worried that it looked like a bad diagram of the solar system.
More decor. Our little tree that was so great in all our apartments now looks a little dwarfed.
Just a little personal Christmas decor. Isn't it so cute? Maren and the girls came down for a little girls' weekend and we indulged in some sweet pedicure action. Those ladies are amazing!
Here is the lunch pictures from the Simpson-Wolf-Yamamoto Christmas. We had a nice lunch and exchanged some fun presents. I got a homemade apron, bath products from Lush, pj's, and $ to Williams Sonoma. Great stuff, these ladies are so generous.
Here is a couples' self portrait from our Christmas dinner. Ham & cheesy potatoes & Martinelli's-- YUM.
This year we hosted the entire Yamamoto family for food, fun, and frivolity. We all participated in the now semi-annual Yama-Super-Moto Pineapple Bowl ( a game tournament of the funnest kind). Here is just one of the action shots- we are getting ready to play the dice game. We had so much fun with everyone, we are grateful to have a fun and loving family. Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a success. Oh, and thanks to a buffet of delicious Chinese food we were kept energized throughout the weekend.
Here are all our super cute neices and nephews (except Lily and Abby- too small to participate, but no less cute) decorating a gingerbread house. This distraction didn't last as long as we adults had hoped. They took care of that house like locusts on a field of crops.
Here is Rachael, the winner of the Peacock of Glory. This trophy will be her's to display until the Yama-Super-Moto Pineapple Bowl reconvenes in 2010.
Hope you all had a great Christmas and have the happiest of New Year's.
6 comments:
Glad you had a nice and fun Christmas with family. As always your decorations also look great.
Thanks for the fun party...sorry about your bed and your couch! Your christmas decorations were super cute...I don't even think I got to tell you that. 2010 is going to be such a good year for you guys, we are so excited for you and Alma!
Hey,
Alma's sister is in our ward in Lakeside! Small world..when you are Mormon.
Hello Martha Stewart....your home is beautiful! I love your pics and especially the Peacock of Glory. That is fantastic. We're glad to see that you had a nice holiday.
Sounds like a great Christmas! I'm glad Alma brought the Christmas spirit home with him.
Your christmas decor looks AMAZING! You are so talented. And your house is so so SO adorable... very cute and "put-together." And it looks really warm outside... I'm jealous.
We love the Yamamoto's and hope all is going well. I love your house, too! xo
Post a Comment