Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm Baaack!

But I'm breaking back in slowly. So you get one picture and some random thoughts. 
Q:   Why have I been absent? 
A:   Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Q: What have I been up to?
A:  A lot and Nothing. A whole lot of nothing? Oh, and reading. Got a Nook for my birthday.

Q: Do I plan to post more?
A: Yes, I will be more diligent, and attempt to be more interesting.


Q: Current catch phrase?
A:  "Not a chance". I'll give you an example. "Amber, Are you going on the ward campout?"   "Not a chance."

Q: When was that picture taken?
A:  My birthday back in August. Got to document the ones where I think I look good.

Q: What are you doing this weekend?
A:  Watching Conference and making Apple Cider Doughnuts, oh and probably gaining a few pounds thanks to said doughnuts.

Have a great weekend and I promise it won't be very long until you hear from me again.

7 comments:

morgan larsen said...

Yeah! You're back!!! Don't go away again for so long please.

Angie said...

Yaayy! I love your posts! You always make me laugh. And seriously? Apple cider doughnuts?? YUM.

Heidi said...

i love your dress. please tell me where you got it- but comment on my blog or e-mail me so i can see what you say. i will forget to look back on your comments...or just make a blog post all about the dress. please.

Johnny and Betsye Park said...

Yay! Glad you're back! We miss you guys.

Courtney said...

Whoa, I usually just do a quick click on your blog to see if you have posted anything new and I hit the back button before I realized that there was a new picture on there. Yea for a new post. Can't wait to read more.

Renee said...

Okay, now I have to know how you make apple cider doughnuts.

Teresa said...

You're back!! So happy. Such a cute pic. I was just thinking about quitting blogging due to blog-fatigue, but am again inspired.