This is a list of things I love enough to endorse in a commercial....
1) Mr Clean Magic Eraser. Specifically for the bathroom. You could tell me it was radioactive and I wouldn't stop using it. That thing really works MAGIC, it is not a joke. So if you are frugal like I am, and you want to save some elbow grease...get on board with Mr Clean.
2) Gold Bond Ultimate with Shea Lotion. Take it from me, a nurse, who washes her hands/uses alcohol gel constantly- this stuff is amazing. It is the only thing that has helped my eczema and kept my knuckles from splitting in the winter. It has a light pleasant scent and absorbs so great, but doesn't wash off easily. LOVE it.
3) Behr Paint with Primer. Gets the job done so quickly. Worth the money because you use half the paint.
4) Charmin Ultra. No I'm not kidding. I love this toilet paper. Know how I discovered that? I bought Quilted Northern and I hate it. Though one day there was Charmin in my bathroom again and it was like a lost treasure, "Alma where did you find this? I thought it was all gone." I will never be swayed by my husband and a sale again in this department.
5) Parchment Paper. How do people get by without this stuff in the kitchen? It makes everything easier, baking and the inevitable clean up, sticky things like caramel corn or caramel apples. When cashiers at the store ask me if it works, I must turn into an "on-the-spot spokeswoman". Really, dust my greasy face with some powder, turn a camera on and get it on the networks.
6) 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover. Please don't waste your time with the other stuff that doesn't work and you end up with bruises from scrubbing so hard. More time painting, less time removing Ladies!
That will do for now. Just thought I would share some of my endorsements with you. Sadly I am not receiving any compensation, but that is how deeply I love these products. If you haven't tried them, do. What would you do a commercial for??
3 comments:
downy wrinkle release.
I will have to try that lotion. My hands get so dry as soon as it gets a little cooler (plus washing them 100 times a day doesn't help either) and my knuckles split too. Thanks for the tip.
The Magic eraser is a favorite for me too! Sometimes I am almost tempted to scuff the walls just so I can use it. I will one day take the time to google it and find out what makes it work b/c it is amazing! Tell me more about the Behr paint with primer...is it for walls or could it work well on wood? Have a project coming up!
Post a Comment