Saturday, September 28, 2013

We've got news...

So I am almost 1000% positive no one looks at this blog anymore... I don't even look at it. But that seems like the perfect place to break out of my private bubble. We are officially certified to adopt! It has been a long process and we are only 1/3 of the way through this journey. We are now in the "finding phase". The numbers are fairly dismal as far as how many people place their children for adoption, and we have been advised that success comes from word of mouth and getting our information out there. So if anyone who knows and loves us and sees this post please keep us in mind! If you hear of someone looking for a loving family you can direct them to our profile on itsaboutlove.org Profile ID# 30213967 or send us an email at roomatourtable@gmail.com Thanks for your support, and wish us LUCK!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Good luck with everything.

Teresa said...

AMBER!! So great to hear from you! We are praying for you, and you will make AMAZING parents. Your profile page is beautiful and I will definitely keep my eyes open :). Its pretty nerdy, but I still check blogs (despite that 99 % are inactive... boredom ??? Keeping in touch ??!). I totally understand why blogs have died out! Checking peoples' kid/ultrasound/awesome vacation/ perfect life blogs can be really hard at different times :). On a happier note, Cam and I just shared a dinner table with Chief's kicker Dustin Colquitt... we thought of Alma :). Miss you guys!

morgan larsen said...

So very excited for you guys!! I will let you know if I hear of anything! If you are ever thinking of coming to Seattle please come and stay with us!

Johnny and Betsye Park said...

LOVE this news!!! So excited for you and Alma! You will make amazing parents. I have some information, so will email you.

Love and miss you guys!!